A better way to pay
Simplicity provides health plans with the operational infrastructure and financial mechanisms necessary to pay in-network providers 100% of their negotiated rate, inclusive of all member responsibility.
Providers are no longer responsible for billing patients for deductible or coinsurance amounts – improving their bottom lines and patient relationships.
Even with the best intentions, today’s healthcare payment experience was NOT designed with the patient in mind.
Patients receive multiple bills for a single episode of care, each with their own terminology, due dates and confusing payment requirements. With Simplicity, providers are removed from member billing obligations, helping health plans empower their members with a simple to understand single monthly statement and one due date for all in-network charges.
Of course, it scales
As a proven, turnkey solution, Simplicity requires no one to change the way they do business. Our unique delivery infrastructure allows for seamless integration with existing systems and workflows to drive acceptance, scalability and adoption across all stakeholders.
Industry Leading Offerings
- Differentiate your plan with a network that delivers unique value
- Improve provider relationships by eliminating their greatest pain points
- Increase member satisfaction and retention without adding cost
- Enhance your brand and drive member engagement through omnichannel integration
In-network care with confidence
- Eliminate confusion with one statement, one balance and one due date
- Friendly payment options and terms including hassle-free, 0% interest payment plans
- A single source of truth for all in-network charges and covered benefits
- Leverage incentive programs to make healthcare payments more rewarding
No work, all pay
- Receive 100% of the negotiated rate with no recourse or stress
- No hassles or extra effort required to accept Simplicity payments
- Improve financial health by reducing administrative costs and bad debt losses
- Protect patient relationships by focusing on what matters– delivering quality care